Thursday, February 3, 2011
Human dots
I asked my girlfriend and her roommate to help me by agreeing to be in the photos. So saturday afternoon i went to their apartment and we took the photos in their backyard. In my first dot compisitions there looked to me like there were two seperate lines of movement, with one line being made of bigger dots and one smaller. So i decided to put the smaller dots in the background to make it look like their smaller because of distance. On my second there was a line that reminded me of a persons' legs so i started with the idea of legs and worked from there, trying to make the other points fit. Looking at it now, I think my first human dot photo was better, because like i said on the second photo, I was too stuck on the leg idea. I probably should have come up with a whole other idea as it basically just became a game of lets see how we can postion ourselves so were aligned right, without a real idea behind it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment